Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

How to fix your sound if it only works after restart?



Don't you have any sound without restarting your computer? This is definitely a very tiring thing to do because you still need to restart your computer so that you will be able to restore the sound within your computer. But you don't need to do that anymore in case you are experiencing as such because I will show you a quick fix for that.

In case you want to ask, this problem has been going on since last week. It is one of the PC problems that have really disturbed my PC experience. You see, I need to restart my computer over and over again every time I turn it on so that I could have my sound on. Anyway, I first noticed this problem after installing a hack tool on my computer. Well, I was searching for a working hack tool for my Robocraft Hack game at that time so after finding it on Google, I downloaded and installed the Robocraft Hack tool. If only I downloaded it through here, then I wouldn't have this problem. Since then, the sound my computer suddenly stopped. It will only be back every after I restart my computer. Well, in my case, this has definitely be due to a certain virus or malware that has corrupted my sound driver or configuration. However, it could be different in your case so to know what is causing your problem here are some tips:
Hardware is defective - This is basically the first thing you need to inspect. Check if your speakers or headphones are working fine. Try to connect it to another device if it works fine. Then you'll be able to see if this is basically what's causing your problem.

Sound driver is corrupted - You can easily see if the sound driver is what is causing your problem. Try to reinstall your sound driver to its latest update to know if it is really the problem. If the reinstallation and update of your sound driver fixed it, then your sound driver has corrupted for some recent changes that you did. If not, then there ust be something else that is causing it.

Virus/Malware - To scan your computer for viruses and malwares, download and install Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro. You can easily find these two software in Google. After you have found them, install them. Run the scan for these two programs. If you detect something, then click the recommended settings to remove the viruses that are detected. Restart your computer if this fixes it.

Unknown Software Changes - If you have basically no idea what is causing this problem, then just restore your computer to the nearest known working restore point. 

These are just some of the things that are known to fix such problem, but I think this will definitely be enough to fix your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment